Designed to boost soil quality and help farmers fight compaction, the new SSA range combines the two operations in a single-pass - heaving, aerating and rolling the soil before slitting it to aid water percolation and promote capillary action.
Available in a choice of 2.5m and 3.0m working widths, the new machines potentially halve the time required to treat pasture and deliver major savings in labour and fuel costs.
- Three-point linkage
- Hydraulic auto-reset leg protection available
- Choice of two, three and five leg configurations
- Plain, packer and consolidator roller options
- Easily adjustable working depths for both subsoiling and aeration
- Manual and hydraulically adjustable roller options
- 230mm hard-wearing boron steel slitting blades
- Replaceable hardened boron steel shins, legs and feet
- Straight blade configuration for minimal surface disruption
- Rugged build quality