Founded in 1830 Twose Of Tiverton was originally a small blacksmith based in Halberton just 3 miles from where they are now, producing  a small number of horse drawn agricultural products.

In the 1940’s Twose moved to Tiverton, increasing production to help meet demand for cultivation equipment in the booming farming industry. Once established, Twose expanded their product range and started to produce hedgecutters, rollers, mowers, loader implements, ploughs and many other cultivation products.

After 185 years in business Twose is now a world leading agricultural company selling a wide range of agricultural equipment from; hedgecutters and rakes to rollers and flex wing mowers.